This is a digital rendition of a user manual. Save the trees.
First of all, thank you so much for joining us in being part of the Sweetheart Storm owner’s club! It’s a fun blaster!
Click here to check your orders: My Account
Sweetheart Storm 2 Warning & Safety Info:
- This toy is intended for childen ages 14 and up.
- Do not aim at the eyes or face when discharging nerf darts. Misuse may result in serious injury or blindness.
- Only use nerf short darts designed for this blaster. Using other projectiles may cause injury or damage to the blaster.
- Never modify or tamper with the blaster or its components. Doing so may cause injury or damage.
- Do not use the blaster near water or expose it to moisture.
- Keep out of reach of small children.
Follow these safety precautions to ensure the safe and enjoyable use of your Sweetheart Storm blaster.
Important Safety Information:
Please play with your blaster at your own risk. Our suggestions include but are not limited to:
- CONCEAL your blaster and do not show any part in public;
- ALWAYS wear safety glasses and do not tag unprotected personnel;
- FOAM darts only;
- CORRECT terms such as blaster, dart, and tag;
- BRIGHT color on your clothing and blaster;
- USE common sense;
- DO NOT MOD blasters
By purchasing these items, you agree you will use them safely and responsibly and you AGREE that Frontline Foam will not be liable for any injury and liability caused by misuse or accidental usage.
Sweetheart Storm 2 Initial Set up & FAQ:
WARNING: Before connecting the battery, ensure the switch is in the default back (off) position. Failure to do so may cause damage to the blaster or battery.
The Sweetheart Storm 2.0 Blaster is a great platform and we are excited to offer it to our customeres. Here are some common questions and answers about the blaster:
- What battery does this use? A 1300mAh 14.8V (4S) 19.24Wh 130C battery.
- How does the switch work? Three positions. The forward position activates the pre-priming, FULL-AUTO. The middle position is SEMI-AUTO, and the default back position is the Fire Control Off position.
- Is any regular maintenance required? Yes, regular maintenace is recommended for optimal performance. The default Delrin ball must be changed after every 1500-2000 shots, and the rod and internal parts should be lubricated with grease. It is also important to protect the electricity from moisture and dust to prevent damage.
We will be releasing more support and accesories for the Sweetheart Storm 2.0 Blaster in the coming months, so please follow us on Facebook by searching for Frontline Foam and subscribe to our YouTube channel for updates. If you have any further questions or concerns about the blaster, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel: youtube.com/@FrontlineFoamBlasters
Follow us on Facebook: facebook.com/FrontlineFoam
Spring Swap the Storm