– Decreases stress on priming bar, increasing blaster life.
– Attaches using steel screws and locking hexnuts. Won’t loosen over time.
– Patterned sides for increased grip.
– Install with a Philips screwdriver. No need for allen keys.
– Hardware easy to source if extras are needed.
– Open source design
– Captive slots for hexnuts
1. Unscrew stock handle
2. Use a small flat head screwdriver or similar tool to pry off the front and rear handle panels.
3. Slide on the new grip and affix screws with nuts.
There are no reviews yet.