– Listing is for all of the 3D printed parts needed to build your own Axiom. Hardware sold separately.
– Hardware available here: Axiom Hardware Kit
– Fully assembled and tested blaster available here: Axiom, fully assembled
– Powered by a Spectre SuperCore by Spectre Armaments
– Electropneumatic solenoid controls airflow
– Remote line setup means you can carry a large outboard tank and connect it to your blaster via quick connect/push-to-connect/or other style fittings
– Battery compartment in handle makes for extremely quick and easy access
– Interchangeable modular front receiver for varying aesthetics and masterkeys (coming soon!)
– Variable performance based on second stage regulator setting
– Sliding trigger for extremely smooth feel
– Unique “thumb-bump” magazine release makes for quick reloads
– Top swivel jam door for easy access
– Integrated sling point on stock
– Compatible with Talon style magazines only
– Accepts most half length darts. Recommended darts are Worker Gen3 darts.
– Listing includes spare SuperCore o-rings, thread tape, and spare hardware
– Compact, slim profile
– Optional molle compatible bottle pouch
More info on the Axiom:
Presenting the Axiom
*** Original design by AtchAttachments. A portion of all sales of this item will go to AtchAtchments.