– Contains all hardware needed to assemble a B-Variant Caliburn, designed by Steven Rupp, based off of the U-Caliburn by CaptainSlug.
– Assembly instructions provided by us by assembly video and step-by-step.
– Default barrel is 14” length 0.527″ ID barrel
– Compatible with Caliburn springs and Pro-series Turf springs
– Hardware differs slightly from U Caliburn such as length of threaded rods and holes in U-Channels.
– If ordered with 509 or 495 barrel, will include chambered barrel receiving end
– Kit includes aluminum ramcore with o-ring notch and skinny-pusher
– Compatible with original B-Variant files linked on Thingiverse
– Base STL files are also included with hardware kit
Assembly Guide: B Variant Build Guide
– Additional springs can be purchased here
– SCAR Barrel
– Ported MuzzleBrake
– Varying barrel types
– and more!
Access to files for printing your own parts available here: Print Files Download