The brand new powerhouse manufactured by ZWQ. ZWQ ‘S100s Baize’ blaster – Bolt action sniper.
New futuristic railgun look with polycarbonate shell. CNC aluminum picatinny rails to mount scope, sights, and other accessories. It also includes long barrel shroud to protect the barrel and provide the futuristic look.
In S100s it also has some unique features that make it different from other blasters.
The Baize blaster has a MASSIVE plunger tube (air volume) which has a potential for huge FPS performance.
This ZWQ S100s Baize blaster is compatible only with the included magazine (extra mags sold separately) by default. Not compatible with Worker Talon magazines.
See related products below for:
S100s Baize Short Dart Magazine
S100s Baize Talon Mag Adapter: ZWQ Baize S100s Talon Mag Adapter
Recommended Short Darts: Worker Gen3+ Darts (High End)
– Adjustable and retractable buttstock with turning a screw
– Bolt locks open when mag is empty
– Made and sourced from ZWQ
– Long barrel and huge plunger volume
– 150 FPS out of box with mod potential up to 300+ FPS
– Ambidextrous swappable bolt handle
– Accepts different pistol grips
– Listing is for a preassembled version of the blaster
– Spring powered, bolt action, pull left/right prime bar
– A bolt lock system with proprietary magazine, which prevents dry firing and alerts the user when the magazine is empty
– 3 Color variants available: Orange, White, Clear
– ~5.75″ Prime Length
ZWQ S100s Baize Blaster package includes:
– S100s Baize Blaster
– Plastic injection moulded shell, picatinny rails, muzzle, barrel cover
– Internal parts are plastic, pusher/breech, plunger rod, catch
– Metal 490mm barrel, metal plunger tube (large capacity)
– 1.5 Spring ~(150-200 FPS)
– 6 dart magazine (specific for the S100s Baize)
– Darts are not included
– Scope, sights, bipod, etc sold separately
– Metal Parts installation video: Metal Parts installation video
Baize Spring Information:
ZWQ Baize 1.5 Spring: 200 FPS
Worker 1.5×280 Spring: 260 FPS
Worker 1.8 Spring: 340 FPS
Currently a pre-order item. ETA will be updated periodically. Current ETA is middle of April/beginning of May.
There are no reviews yet.