– Available for both Nerf Caliburn and Talon Claw
– Brass has higher tolerances and better dart fit than aluminum
– 17/32″ barrel compatible only with darts whose heads are smaller in diameter than their foam bodies
– Brass pusher and barrel
– 14″ brass barrel
– Brass ram pushes dart halfway into 17/32 barrel and seals against 9/16 brass receiver
– Installation hardware (screws, shockpad, nuts, orings)
– 17/32 brass pusher installed in printed rambase (black)
– 17/32 12″ brass barrel
– 9/16 brass receiver/adapter
– Modified muzzle clamp to fit brass (orange)=
** Works best with darts with heads smaller than their bodies (Worker, mengun, etc)
** Brass has a tight fit on darts. A breech designed for half length darts may not be able to shoot full length darts and visa-versa. The 9/16″ receiver will be shipped unglued to allow the user to temporary affix the receiver and adjust if needed depending on dart used.
** Brass breeches are fairly delicate and intricate. Product not intended for new users.