– Listing is for a fully assembled and tested blaster
– Top loading magazine in P90 fashion. Fits standard 15 round Worker Magazines and 17rd Thanhlon.
– Separate rev-trigger turns on the blaster and the main trigger fires
– Powered by 3s lipo, Fang Revamp motors, and Worker Hurricane flywheels (battery sold separately) The motors are spec’d for 2S, but the crush on the Bulwark isn’t as tight as a Pigeon or FTW build, so there’s less torque on the motors and they hold up fine on 3S
– Battery compartment located in stock with thumbscrew for quick and easy access. No tools required. Fits up to 1500mAh
– Similar in performance to the Woozi and similar builds
– Single stage achieves 140-150 FPS performance
– Dual stage achieves 170s FPS performance
– N20 600rpm pusher motor makes for reliable single fire and controlled full auto fire. Approx 10 darts per second. (Same pusher motor as OOD Jupiter)
– Unique sci-fi look and feel
– Brushless and other options coming soon
– Top frame and mag catch have been modified from the original to allow for easier, faster reloads
- Smallest Thanhlon 3D printed magazine size compatible is 17 round
The Bulwark is an original design by JackRabbitNerfer on Etsy. Sold with permission. A percentage of all sales of this item will go to JackRabbitNerfer.