– Listing is for a fully assembled and tested blaster
– Top loading magazine in P90 fashion. Fits standard 15 round Worker Magazines and 17rd Thanhlon.
– Separate rev-trigger turns on the blaster and the main trigger fires
– Powered by 3s lipo, Fang Revamp motors, and Worker Hurricane flywheels (battery sold separately) The motors are spec’d for 2S, but the crush on the Bulwark isn’t as tight as a Pigeon or FTW build, so there’s less torque on the motors and they hold up fine on 3S
– Battery compartment located in stock with thumbscrew for quick and easy access. No tools required. Fits up to 1500mAh (compartment size is 94.5 x 47 x 34 mm)
– Similar in performance to the Woozi and similar builds
– Single stage achieves 140-150 FPS performance
– Dual stage achieves 170s FPS performance
– N20 600rpm pusher motor makes for reliable single fire and controlled full auto fire. Approx 10 darts per second. (Same pusher motor as OOD Jupiter)
– Unique sci-fi look and feel
– Brushless and other options coming soon
– Top frame and mag catch have been modified from the original to allow for easier, faster reloads
-Smallest Thanhlon 3D printed magazine size compatible is 17 round
Darts & Mags:
Worker Talon Magazines – 15 round ONLY
Worker Gen3 Half Darts
Battery & Charger:
1300 Lipo Battery
Lipo Battery Charger
– Large battery compartment fits most 1000 – 1300 mAh batteries
The Bulwark is an original design by JackRabbitNerfer on Etsy. Sold with permission. A percentage of all sales of this item will go to JackRabbitNerfer.
Kurt Thompson (verified owner) –
Build time was ~3 weeks. Color scheme and custom text came as desired.
This is a well-built custom blaster. The prints are tight, smooth, and the whole blaster feels really solid and durable. Screws are tight and there’s almost no gaps to speak of. There is a little rattle because of the pusher mechanism, but this is normal. The ergonomics are really comfortable and smooth.
Both triggers are snappy and responsive. The fire trigger has a bit of slack in it due to the design, but once you’re on it the trigger is easy to control.
The magazine release and feeding mechanisms are solid and I haven’t had any malfunctions with cut down Adventure Force waffles. The FPS is 140-150 as promised. The wheels showed a good amount of foam on them as received new, which is excellent because you can tell Frontline puts the blaster through it’s paces before shipping.
The Bulwark is a great hybrid primary/secondary. I plan to use this either as an aggressive run ‘n gun style blaster, or as a back-up PDW when sniping with a Caliburn or Talonclaw. It’s small enough to sling on your back and not be too heavy/bulky and can take your talon mags.
All in all and excellent and versatile blaster that can play many roles in your loadout. I don’t think you’ll be disappointed.
Spencer McGhee –
Mine didn’t work once I built it but I’m assuming that because of either the 3D printed magazine that use drum springs or that my N20 motor doesn’t work because it’s torque is to low due to the fact that I went with the 50 DPS option. Don’t go with the highest Dart per second option and buy real talon mags. They’re not that much more expensive.
Derrikk Sun –
Thanks for the feedback! I’ve realized that not every motor has the same torque and have since sourced stronger N20s from different manufacturers. I appreciate the feedback!
Isaac woodhouse –
If you’re looking for a blaster that’s a P90 style, this is perfect for that. Taking the magazine in and out of the gun is the best part of it. I got mine in purple and gold and named it the thanos gun.
Adrin Ong (verified owner) –
BEST PURCHASE WITH NO REGRETS…. I WANT MORE!!!
This is my set up request:
Dual Stage (160 FPS)
Rate of Fire Setup:
10 Darts per second (600 RPM)
15 Darts just disappears waaaay too quick……. lucky I have 15+ Magazines on hand…. but still I have to switch to my 2nd Main pumper to slow things down…. does not help if you also carry a fly wheel side blaster Lighting Bug hahaha… I need way more mags on me.