The Caliburn C4 is a homemade Nerf blaster originally designed by CaptainSlug. Pump action, mag-fed, variable fps. Darts, mags, and accessories sold separately.
Kit includes all hardware necessary to build a C4. Prints NOT included.
*C4 not compatible with K14 spring
- More dry-fire safe than predecessor. Great for beginning nerfers.
- Quick-access buttplate for easy spring swap to adjust power
- Compatible with both half and standard (elite) dart types with passive magwell adapter
- Increased durability & rigidity from the previous versions
- Compatible with most standard picatinny attachments and Caliburn Lower Stock Spacers
- All Flat bar construction
- Tool-free passive talon/nstrike mag adapter
- Faster spring-swaps
- Optional air-brake plunger feature
- Maintains the takedown feature
- Optional o-ring collet muzzle for fast barrel swaps
- Supports elastic and extension springs for accessories
- Higher rigidity mixed-print-orientation grip assembly
- Still compatible with Tooth-And-Nail and other aftermarket parts
- Magazines NOT included. Magazines must be purchased separately.
- Compatible with Talon/Katana Magazines, and standard nerf magazines alike
- Compatible with angled magazines with an angled magazine adapter
- Darts NOT included. Darts must be purchased separately.
- Compatible with standard nerf brand darts, as well as short darts
- Recommended darts: Worker Gen3 Darts
- Compatible with most standard picatinny-compatible attachment
- Compatible with all addons featured on the listing.