*C4 not compatible with K14 spring
INCLUDES BY DEFAULT:
- 1 Fully-assembled & tested C4 blaster
- Passive Magwell Adapter
- 1 main power spring
- Spare screws and hardware for maintenance
- More dry-fire safe than predecessor. Great for beginning nerfers.
- Quick-access buttplate for easy spring swap to adjust power
- Compatible with both half and standard (elite) dart types
- Increased durability & rigidity from the previous versions
- Compatible with all standard picatinny attachments and Caliburn Lower Stock Spacers
- All Flat bar construction
- Tool-free passive talon/nstrike mag adapter
- Faster spring-swaps
- Optional air-brake plunger feature
- Maintains the takedown feature
- Optional o-ring collet muzzle for fast barrel swaps
- Supports elastic and extension springs for accessories
- Higher rigidity mixed-print-orientation grip assembly
- Still compatible with Tooth-And-Nail and other aftermarket parts
- Magazines NOT included. Magazines must be purchased separately.
- Compatible with Talon/Katana Magazines, and standard nerf magazines alike
- Compatible with angled magazines with an angled magazine adapter
- Darts NOT included. Darts must be purchased separately.
- Compatible with standard nerf brand darts, as well as short darts
- Recommended darts: Worker Gen3 Darts
- Compatible with most standard picatinny-compatible attachment
- Compatible with all addons featured on the listing. Not compatible with the threaded rod Caliburn’s adjustable stock
What’s involved in the different power options?
*All FPS ratings are an estimate. Performance may vary.*
LOW | 140-150 FPS
Main power spring: 788
Barrel: 14″ .527
MEDIUM | 175-200 FPS
Main power spring: K25
Barrel: 14″ .527
HIGH | 200-250 FPS
Main power spring: Pro25 Plain
Barrel: 16″ .509
SUPER HIGH: 250-300 FPS
Main power spring: K31 + K25
Barrel: 14″ Brass/Alu Barrel
Special thanks to Captain Slug for licensing his design to us. A portion of sales goes to support Captain Slug.
David Senseglory🚵🏼 –
Got this as a kit. Packaging Accidents happened, but FF team responded fast. Manage to complete the build with spares from last build anyway, using prok26, .509 anodized 16” barrel, purple worker g3, got max 305fps. Stabilized at 240-270fps after a few shots.
Only complain is top rail section and rear pistol grip needs o-ringed for a snug fit. Other than that, am satisfied
Mine is amazing. I got a pre-built. It came to me and it fired perfectly. so just an amazing blaster.
Shepard Bender (verified owner) –
4.5 stars. Blaster arrived good, wait wasn’t too long. The orange tip arrived cracked, but they quickly sent out a replacement. Print quality could be slightly better but that’s my only gripe. Happy with my purchase.
Peter Sousa –
It’s very strong, nice. I’m happy and looking forward to getting the Woozi! The Caliburn is powerful and sleek, my wife is all like, “that doesn’t look like a toy!” Hahahaha. 😊