*C4 not compatible with K14 spring
INCLUDES BY DEFAULT:
- 1 Fully-assembled & tested C4 blaster
- Passive Magwell Adapter
- 1 main power spring
- Spare screws and hardware for maintenance
- More dry-fire safe than predecessor. Great for beginning nerfers.
- Quick-access buttplate for easy spring swap to adjust power
- Compatible with both half and standard (elite) dart types
- Increased durability & rigidity from the previous versions
- Compatible with all standard picatinny attachments and Caliburn Lower Stock Spacers
- All Flat bar construction
- Tool-free passive talon/nstrike mag adapter
- Faster spring-swaps
- Optional air-brake plunger feature
- Maintains the takedown feature
- Optional o-ring collet muzzle for fast barrel swaps
- Supports elastic and extension springs for accessories
- Higher rigidity mixed-print-orientation grip assembly
- Still compatible with Tooth-And-Nail and other aftermarket parts
- Magazines NOT included. Magazines must be purchased separately.
- Compatible with Talon/Katana Magazines, and standard nerf magazines alike
- Compatible with angled magazines with an angled magazine adapter
- Darts NOT included. Darts must be purchased separately.
- Compatible with standard nerf brand darts, as well as short darts
- Recommended darts: Worker Gen3 Darts
- Compatible with most standard picatinny-compatible attachment
- Compatible with all addons featured on the listing.
What’s involved in the different power options?
*All FPS ratings are an estimate. Performance may vary.*
LOW | 140-150 FPS
Main power spring: 788
Barrel: 14″ .527
MEDIUM | 175-200 FPS
Main power spring: K25
Barrel: 14″ .527
HIGH | 200-250 FPS
Main power spring: Pro25 Plain
Barrel: 16″ .509
SUPER HIGH: 250-300 FPS
Main power spring: K31 + K25
Barrel: 14″ Brass/Alu Barrel
Special thanks to Captain Slug for licensing his design to us. A portion of sales goes to support Captain Slug.