The Caliburn is a homemade Nerf blaster originally designed by CaptainSlug from NerfHaven. Pump action, clip fed, variable fps. Listing is for an assembled and tested blaster.
*All FPS numbers are base starting numbers with default set up and average seal.
Color configurators by CaptainSlug can be found below. Default primary color applies to foregrip, uppermagwell, grip, and rearbutt. Muzzlebrake, muzzle, and trench pieces are orange by default.
– Compatible with Nerf magazines, knock-off brand magazines, and most magwell adapters.
– Compatible with both Full Length and Short Length darts and Talon magazines.
– Comes with aluminum vanguard ramrod core with o-ring notch (unless brass ramrod core is selected).
– Color configurator: http://captainslug.com/nerf/caliburn/e/
MEGA Caliburn Variant
– Compatible with Nerf, BuzzBee, and 3D printed Mega magazines
– Comes with aluminum vanguard ramrod core with o-ring notch.
– Color configurator: http://captainslug.com/nerf/caliburn/m/
RIVAL Caliburn Variant
– Compatible with Nerf brand Rival magazines and ammo and other most other knock-off brand ammo and magazines
– Comes with aluminum ramrod core with o-ring notch.
– Color configurator: http://captainslug.com/nerf/caliburn/r/
We’ve modified our Caliburn slightly from Captain Slug’s original to give you better performance. Significant changes include:
– Rambase modified for a tighter fit making for a better airseal
– Plunger and frontbutt modified to be K14 compatible
– Plunger o-ring slot widened for better plunger airseal
– Top railgasm modified to take barrel adapter for tighter barrels
Special thanks to Captainslug for the great design. Design used with his permission.
Original Vanguard ramrod core concept by Van James and a portion of sales will be paid to him.
4 reviews for Caliburn DIY Kit