– 3s LIPO powered (battery sold separately)
– Battery stored in top, above handle accessible by unscrewing two thumbscrews
– Top LCD screen for user interface with control knob
– Adjustable power, rate of fire, motor braking, and more
– Select fire with full, semi, burst, and 2 round burst modes
– Programmable with custom preset settings
– Magazine release paddle located near handle for quick access
– Sling loop located at bottom of handle
– Nerf stock mount accepts most Nerf and aftermarket stock attachments
– Includes top picatinny rail
– Recommended Adventure Force short darts
– For colorways other than just the primary and secondary, place your order, then email a picture or link to [email protected]
-Primary color applies to mag gripper, top covers, handle panels, and stock attachment point.
-Secondary color applies to magwell, control knob, mag releases, trigger, picatinny rail, barrel, side panels, and middle handle piece.
Muzzle is orange by default.
-Short dart nose (half darts are more accurate, more durable, and cheaper overall. Full-length darts tend to fishtail through the air and don’t fly straight. Half darts are more accurate, more durable, and cheaper overall.
– Adventure Force Darts
– Worker Mags
Sold with permission. A percentage of all sales of this listing will go to Project FDL.