– Listing includes all of the hardware needed to build your own Lepus. Assembly required.
– Fully automatic with two trigger setup. One revs the wheels, the second fires.
– Fire switch will only activate after rev switch is activated to prevent jams and accidental firing
– Extremely compact (6″ x 6″ x 2-1/2″)
– Mag in handle design with pull-detent system
– Variable rate of fire. Default configuration fires about 1 mag per half-second or 30 darts per second
– Powered by Fang ReVamped motors by Foamblast and Worker Hurricane Flywheels by Worker Mod
– N20 600rpm pusher motor makes for reliable single fire and controlled full auto fire.
– Performance on-par with similar builds (Hurricane, Bulwark, Woozi, etc) (~130 FPS)
– Battery compartment dimensions are: 58mmx15mmx43mm
Darts & Loading:
– Compatible with Talon, Thanhlon, and other Talon style magazines
– Medium crush (32.5mm) means will work with most dart types, but recommended darts are the Half-length Adventure Force darts.
Battery & Charger:
– Rear thumbscrew for quick access to battery cover and internals
– Compatible with small 3s Lipo batteries (Tattu 450mAh recommended).
– NOT compatible with 1300 or 1500mAh batteries.
– Wired with JST connector for compact size
-Battery Charger: IMAX B6 Lipo Battery Charger
– Additional Motor Setup
– Magnetic Pop-Loc Holster
View a color configurator here: Lepus Color Configurator
Access to files for printing your own parts available here: Lepus Print Files
You can buy 3D printed parts for the Lepus here.
You can get a fully assembled and tested blaster here.
**Original design by JackRabbitNerfer on Etsy. Sold with permission.
Paul Niwranski (verified owner) –
What a fun blaster to use!
I bought the hardware kit and printed the blaster myself on my Prusa Mk3S+ in Silk Yellow and Black using the files from this site.
This was my first completely printed blaster and it was a super easy build. I do have a lot of fabrication experience but the Frontline Foam Youtube build guide was an excellent resource to build along to. With the 1200rpm motor it is a great dart hose but is still controllable enough to get 3 or 4 bursts out of a 15 round magazine.
The small form factor and high rate of fire make this a great secondary or tertiary – or just use it to terrorize your friends, family, and coworkers!!