– Contains all of the hardware needed to assemble your very own Magpie by MHP Arms. Printed parts sold separately.
– Custom sourced springs give a smooth function with minimal sanding
– Semi automatic
– 3s Lipo-powered (battery sold separately)
– 6 shot cylinder
– Powered by Flywheel the Wheel miniwheels and Honeybadger or Merlin motors
– Flip out cylinder for fast rear loading
– Also rear-loadable from the side
– Cylinder is removable for quick-swapping the cylinder
– Functional hammer action can be used to fire as well
– Primary Color applies to Top Cover, Side Covers, Grip, and Cylinder
– Secondary Color applies to Frame halves
Battery & Charger:
– 3S 1300 Lipo
– Charger: IMAX B6 Lipo
– Worker Gen3 Darts
– Access to files for printing your own parts available here: Magpie Print Files
– Powered by Flywheel the Wheel miniwheels, Honeybadger motors or Merlin Motors.
– Merlin motors have a similar performance to Honeybadgers, except that they spin up faster, and are able to sustain a longer rev without heating up. Merlins are less likely to burn out if a jam occurs.
The Magpie is an original design my MHPArms. Sold with permission.
*Magpie acetal parts currently on backorder
As per MHPArms licensing, non-commercial use only please.
Edward Kendrick (verified owner) –
This kit is perfect and will indeed get you on your way to assemble your own magpie! The frontline foam team is very knowledgeable and answers questions in a timely manner. Also the acetal parts were a lifesaver and worked amazingly. Thanks guys!
gurthsanderson (verified owner) –
Great kit, my first electric build, as long as you’re alright with keeping all the small pieces organized you should have no trouble. Chad Derrikk from frontline foam buy his products.
Zach (verified owner) –
Great kit. I would highly recommend the Acetal parts.
samuelvega08 (verified owner) –
This kit, along with the accompanying video, makes what would otherwise be a very complicated and difficult to understand build become relatively easy for me to understand and do. Additionally, all problems that I did have were quickly solved by the support team. The resulting build is extremely fun to use and is easily repaired. Great kit for those printing their own parts.