– Full metal and nylon construction
– Select fire with safe, semi, and full-auto modes
– Swappable barrel lengths. Default barrel is ORANGE and 300mm in length.
– Easy take down access for maintenance
– Charging handle to reset bolt and clear jams
– Powered by the MILSIG M79 Heat Core (NOT SuperCORE)
– Advertised: 150-400FPS. Actual: 200-350FPS. Pressure adjustable by nob on bottom of built-in second stage regulator.
– Bottle-on Stock Setup is included by default (Bottle sold separately)
– Metal barrel thread cover included by default
– Large orange muzzle tip available
*Remote-line stock setup is out-of-stock
REGULATOR (for bottle-on or remote-line setups)
– Designed by MILSIG
– Regulator has built in ON/OFF function (Highly recommended)
Bottle (for bottle-on or remote-line setups)
– Almost any standard HPA bottle can work with the blaster, however, the bottle provided here is especially fit for the bottle-on stock. SLP/LPA bottle are NOT compatible.
– Regulator output must be 800psi
How many shots per bottle?
– 13ci bottle on full power: ~150 shots
– 48ci bottle on full power: ~600 shots
– 16g Co2 bottle on full power: ~40
(Shot count is an estimate. Performance might vary based on blaster settings & elevation, etc)
– M79 is NOT compatible with foregrip accessories from CaptainSlug
– Alternate Magwell, additional shroud, and more available here
– Barrel Adapter for Jet-threaded barrel available here
What setup is required for me to use my blaster right out-of-the-box?
At minimum, you’ll need the blaster and just a bottle and regulator.
You can use other bottles and regulators than what’s advertised here. Almost any standard HPA bottle (output pressure of 800psi) is compatible with this blaster. SLP bottles are too low-pressure and will not work.
The bottles advertised on the listing is specifically compatible with the blaster’s stock. Other bottles might not be.
You can use other regulators than what is advertised here. However, the MILSIG regulator has a handy ON/OFF switch on the side. Other regulators don’t have that feature, and require more adjusting.
What if my blaster breaks or malfunctions?
If your blaster arrives to you broken, we’ll will replace it, no charge. If your blaster cycles unreliably or performs other than advertised, we’ll troubleshoot with you. Failing that, we’ll either issue in-store credit OR issue a full refund. We’ve got your back 🙂
We’re finding that some malfunctions are due to the M79s not being broken in enough. Read more about what to do about that here:
Where do I fill up an HPA bottle?
Any place that has the equipment to fill bottle. We take ours to our local paintball outlet or scuba store. It’s generally just a few dollars. You can also get your own refill setup if you’d like.
How do I setup my blaster?
It’s as simple as screwing in the regulator to the bottle, and then into the blaster. Video instructions will be released shortly on how to set up your blaster and use it properly, as well as a guide to maintenance and safety.
How long until I get my blaster?
We are currently shipping out M79s as fast as they pass the quality check. Provided there’s nothing else in your order, your M79 should ship in 2 days – 3 weeks.
Will there be other barrel lengths and add-ons available?
Yes! The following upgrades are now available:
Anyone who purchases an M79 will be notified via email when more addons come out.
Who do I contact with questions?
Contact Derrikk at email@example.com 🙂 We’re happy to help!