– Full metal construction
– Select fire with full and semi-auto modes
– Swappable barrel lengths
– Safety lock
– Easy access for maintenance and jams
– Powered by the MILSIG M79 Heat Core (NOT SuperCORE)
– 150-400FPS, easily adjustable on the regulator
DARTS & MAGS
– Dart Zone Pro Darts recommended
– Worker Talon Mags recommended
– Designed by MILSIG
– Easily turned ON/OFF with switch on the (unlike other regulators which require an allen key)
– Pressure adjusted with nob on the side
– Almost any standard tank can work with the blaster, however, the tank provided here is especially fit for the stock.
– The custom tank is 13ci and 3000psi
What setup is required for me to use my blaster right out-of-the-box?
You’ll need the blaster, tank, and regulator. You can use other tanks and regulators. However, this tank is compatible with the stock, and the regulator has a handy ON/OFF switch on the side. Other regulators don’t have that feature, and require more adjusting.
Where do I fill up an HPA tank?
Any place that has the equipment to fill tanks. We take ours to our local paintball outlet or scuba store. It’s generally just a few dollars. You can also get your own refill setup if you’d like.
How do I setup my blaster?
It’s as simple as screwing in the regulator to the tank, and then into the blaster. Video instructions will be released shortly on how to set up your blaster and use it properly, as well as a guide to maintenance and safety.
How long until I get my blaster?
We estimate 2-3 months or more, providing everything goes smoothly. We’ll be placing our first order with MILSIG in the next few weeks or so. We will keep all pre-order customers updated on lead time. Your pre-order will guarantee you get the color and specifications you order.
Will there be other barrel lengths and add-ons available?
Yes! There will be more barrel lengths and types, SCAR attachments, accessories, and likely shroud types. MILSIG also has a 3D-printed variation in the works, designed to be compatible with the core. The pre-order only offers the basic blaster setup, but lots of new things will be coming out in the near future.
Anyone who has purchased a pre-order will be on the list to be notified of add-ons and upgrades.
Who do I contact with questions?
Contact Derrikk at [email protected] 🙂 We’re happy to help!