– 1 Elite Caliburn, default + basic upgrades
– 1 Lepus + battery (Tattu 450mAh). Not pictured.
– 3 Worker Talon Mags (Orange)
– 1 Dump pouch
– 1 Magazine holder + belt bracket
– 1 Wildcard adapter (to shoot half-length darts)
– 1 box of Gen3 Darts (200 count)
*Some blemishes are seen in the product photo. Your setup will not have those blemishes.
ELITE Caliburn (Primary Blaster)
– Compatible with Nerf magazines, knock-off brand magazines, and most magwell adapters.
The Caliburn is a homemade Nerf blaster originally designed by CaptainSlug from NerfHaven. Pump action, clip fed, variable fps. Listing is for an assembled and tested blaster.
– Railgasm: Increases durability and style
– Aluminum Coupler Inserts: Protects against dry-firing
– Upgraded Ram: Increases air seal quality
– Regular Grip Insert: Creates more durable grip
– Angled Foregrip
– K25 Main Power Spring (180 FPS)
– Black Threaded Rod Colors
– Black Acorn Nut Color
– Clear PVC Stock Tube
– Default Screws and Nuts color
– Fully automatic with two trigger setup. One revs the wheels, the second fires.
– Fire switch will only activate after rev switch is activated to prevent jams and accidental firing
– Extremely compact (6″ x 6″ x 2-1/2″)
– Mag in handle design with pull-detent system
– Variable rate of fire. Default 3000rpm motor fires about 1 mag per half-second or 50 darts per second
– Powered by Fang ReVamped motors by Foamblast and Worker Hurricane Flywheels by Worker Mod
– Performance on-par with similar builds (Hurricane, Bulwark, Woozi, etc) (~130 FPS)
– Use this to convert a regular Elite magwell to take Katana or Talon magazines.
– With the wildcard, your Caliburn will be compatible with full and half-length darts.
MAGHOLDER + BELT BRACKET
– Solid, modular, mag carriers by Ansuzalgiz and modified by Jay Rees.
– Your magholder also comes with a real-steel belt clip mounted to the back
Caliburn & Wildcard design by Captain Slug, Lepus design by Jackrabbitnerfer, and Magholder design by Ansuzalgiz (modified by Jay Rees) all used by permission.
We’ve modified our Caliburn slightly from Captain Slug’s original to give you better performance.