– Contains all hardware needed to assemble the most updated version of a Nerf Talon Claw, designed by 55samba on Thingiverse (V4).
– Assembly similar to the Caliburn by captainslug:
ELITE Caliburn assembly instructions.
– Includes ramrod with o-ring cutout and vanguard by default, so no upgraded ram is necessary
– 10.875” L 0.527″ ID barrel
– Compatible with cutdown Caliburn springs and Longshot springs
– Springs offered as kg ratings are Longshot springs
– Adjustable stock hardware and other add-ons sold separately.
– Spring lengths for standard springs are: 9″ k26 and k31, 8-3/8″ k25 and 788
– Additional springs can be purchased here
– Sliding ButtStock
– Scar Barrel
– Ported MuzzleBrake
– Aluminum internals
– Varying barrel types
– and more!
DARTS & MAGAZINES:
– Darts: Gen3 Worker Darts
– Magazines for the Talon/Katana Version: Worker Talon Magazines
– Compatible with both Talon and Katana style magazines. Full length dart version compatible with Nerf and most aftermarket magazines.
TalonClaw hardware is slightly different in dimensions from an Elite Caliburn and several parts are not interchangeable. The screws, o-rings, nuts, and thread size are the same, but the threaded rod, priming bar, threaded rod covers, and barrel length are not.
Access to files for printing your own parts available here: Print Files Download