– Contains all hardware needed to assemble the most updated version of a Nerf Talon Claw, designed by 55samba on Thingiverse (V4).
– Assembly similar to the Caliburn by captainslug:
ELITE Caliburn assembly instructions.
– Includes ramrod with o-ring cutout by default, so no upgraded ram is necessary
– 10.875” L 0.527″ ID barrel
– Compatible with cutdown Caliburn springs and Longshot springs
– Springs offered as kg ratings are Longshot springs
– Adjustable stock hardware and other add-ons sold separately.
– Spring lengths for standard springs are: 9″ k26 and k31, 8-3/8″ k25 and 788
– Additional springs can be purchased here
– Sliding ButtStock
– Scar Barrel
– Ported MuzzleBrake
– Aluminum internals
– Varying barrel types
– and more!
TalonClaw hardware is slightly different in dimensions from an Elite Caliburn and several parts are not interchangeable. The screws, o-rings, nuts, and thread size are the same, but the threaded rod, priming bar, threaded rod covers, and barrel length are not.
Access to files for printing your own parts available here: Print Files Download