– Powered by Flywheel the Wheel mini flywheels, Honeybadger or Merlin motors.
– Designed for use with 3S Lipo battery packs
– Large battery compartment fits most 1000 – 1300 mAh batteries
– Ambidextrous mag release button for fast reloads
– Power similar to over FTW powered builds (90-120 FPS)
– Compatible with short darts and Talon style magazines only
– Nose is modular for a variety of aesthetic options
– Not compatible with old snake magazines, but new snake mags available.
– Powered by Flywheel the Wheel miniwheels, Honeybadger motors or Merlin Motors.
– Merlin motors have a similar performance to Honeybadgers, except that they spin up faster, and are able to sustain a longer rev without heating up. Merlins are less likely to burn out if a jam occurs.