– Listing is for all the printed parts necessary for the High Pressure Airtank (HPA) powered ADHD (Any-Duty Half-Dart) blaster
– Primary color applies to nameplates, magback, grip, kiri
– Secondary color applies to frontbutt, rearplate, mag release, and trigger
– Powered by a v3.2 Supercore by Spectre
– Performance can be adjusted basic on regulator PSI setting. Ranges from 140-300 FPS on 15 – 140 PSI
– Supercore uses British Standard Pipe threading on the air inlet, but rest of the entire build is assembled with standard pipe fittings (1/8 NPT thread and 1/4″ airline)
– Gravity drop magwell
– Compatible with BOTH Katana and Talon style magazines and most short length darts
– __” overall length
– If a higher performance high FPS barrel is desired, can be purchased separately.
– Blaster requires use of regulator and an air source (not included). These can be sourced from airsoft and paintball shops pretty readily. We recommend Wolverine Storm Regulators for their price and availability or Empire Regulators for their quality. If you have special requests or needs, contact us and we can see what we can do.