– Max operating pressure: 145psi
– Inlet port: 1/8″ BSPP
– Barrel requirement 5/8″ UNF (“JET” thread)
– Optimal performance: 250fps at 45psi
– Performance over 300 FPS possible
– Dimensions: 38.1mm body diameter, 97mm long. 6mm stickout at the back, 18mm diameter. Bolt size 15.88mm, total stroke length 57mm.
– Replacement o-rings to service your SuperCore available here.
** Warning, high pressure air systems are inherently dangerous and should only be attempted by those confident with such systems. Frontline Foam is not responsible for any injury or damage caused by user error.
– Upon delivery, perform basic maintenance before using. Relubricate the o-rings as needed, When the rear cap is fully screwed in, tighten the stem and base plate down from the front. This will bring the stem closer to the rear cap which will seat the diaphragm properly.
There are no reviews yet.