The SPEXBZ V3.0 from Spectre Armaments is just like the well-known XBZ tanks but made in all-metal construction. These metal tanks are anodized in red with a laser-etched logo. The back accepts G1/8 fittings and the front accepts 9/16 brass tube.
– Rated to 300psi 50 cubic centimeter firing tank
– 38.1mm (1 1/2″) outer diameter, 108mm total length Inlet is threaded in 1/8″ BSP to accept any standard BSP fitting
– Outlet accepts 9/16″ brass tubing or 20mm (3/4″) conduit couplers
– Anodized in red and with a laser-etched logo and serial number
** Warning, high-pressure air systems are inherently dangerous and should only be attempted by those confident with such systems. Frontline Foam is not responsible for any injury or damage caused by user error.
– Upon delivery, perform basic maintenance before using. Relubricate the o-rings as needed, When the rear cap is fully screwed in, tighten the stem and base plate down from the front. This will bring the stem closer to the rear cap which will seat the diaphragm properly.