Brought to you by Foamwork Adelaide in Australia, the Storm is a high powered Automatic Springer. Includes select fire for semi and full auto with the power and accuracy of a spring blaster. Uses a lipo to cycle the bolt, but the main power is spring power.
– Aluminum main body with PETG+ABS printed parts
– 320 FPS performance
– Semi and full auto select fire
– Accepts airsoft AEG spec pistol grips
– Battery compartment in lower stock compartment
– Compatible with 16mm OD barrels isntalled with 4 grub screws
– Compatble with Worker style springs such as Nexus Pro 1.4 and 1.6 springs
– 200 and 400mm barrel options for high and mid FPS
– Long and Short Handguards
Plunger Volume: 106cc
Aluminum Main Body
New updates since Bradley’s review. The delrin ball changed to brass so there is no need to replace them anymore. There are a few other things that have updated as well.
~120 FPS with 200mm barrel and Worker Nexus Pro 1.4 Spring
~160 FPS with 200mm barrel and Worker Nexus Pro 1.6 Spring
~200 FPS with 200mm barrel and default Storm spring
~300 FPS with 400mm barrel and default Storm spring
400mm is the best barrel for highest FPS. It is compatible with other OD 16mm barrels.
Battery Installation Video:
Very First Look:
Lube and Check Internals: