– Listing is for a fully assembled and tested most recent version of the Talon Claw blaster.
– Primary color applies to foregrip, lower magwell, coupler, grip, and rear stock spacer
– Secondary color applies to muzzle, upper magwell, top rail, buttplate, mag release, trigger, and stock kiri
– Muzzle break is orange by default
– Pump-action with picatinny for a variety of foregrips
– Compatible with both Talon and Katana style magazines. Full length dart version compatible with Nerf and most aftermarket magazines.
– Standard gravity drop magwell
– Takedown magwell for easy spring swap and maintenance
– Corss-compatible with SCAR barrel, grip insert, railgasm, rmax, rail riser, and other Caliburn accessories (sold separately)
– Integrated sling point on buttplate
– Includes upgraded o-ring tipped ramrod with vanguard by default
– 10.875″ 0.527″ ID default barrel
– Default spring is 8-3/8″ K25
– Base performance on-par with Rainbow Pistol (approx 200FPS with default set-up)
– 21.5″ overall length
– If a higher performance high FPS barrel is desired, can be purchased separately.
– Sliding ButtStock sold separately
– Compatible spring lengths are: 9″ k26 and k26, 8-3/8″ k25 and 788
We’ve made slight changes to the original design to give you better performance.
Significant upgrades include:
– Widened holes in RearPlate to more easily install SlidingButtstock
– Added custom RearPlate with buffer tube and Nerf stock options
– Added Muzzle for brass barrel
– Modified rambase for better airseal between ramcore and base
– Added modified Railgasm for use with barrel adpater
– Modified RearPlate for compability with Turf Longshot springs
– Added custom AR Shroud
*Performance may vary. FPS ranges are estimates.