– Default setup for MILSIG M79 blaster.
– Easy to operate.
– The Stock for the Bottle-on tank is included with the MILSIG M79 blaster by default
– Tank compatible with default M79 stock
– Tank + Regulator required
– Enables you to use a bigger tank
– Enables you to carry the tank on your person, not on the blaster
– You can add your own HPA tank and regulator to the remote line
– Remote-line coil is NOT included. Remote-line coils must be rated for 800psi.
CO2 TANK SETUP
– User’s Guide CO2 Setup
– Compatible with 16-gram CO2 canisters
REGULATOR (for bottle-on or remote-line setups)
– Designed by MILSIG
-Regulator has an ON/OFF switch (unlike other regulators which require an allen key). Highly recommend.
– Pressure adjusted with nob on the side
TANK (for bottle-on or remote-line setups)
– Almost any standard HPA tank can work with the blaster, however, the tank provided here is especially fit for the bottle-on stock. SLP tanks are not compatible.
– The custom tank is 13ci and 3000psi
DARTS & MAGS
– Dart Zone Pro Darts recommended
– Worker Talon Mags recommended
What setup is required for me to use my blaster right out of the box?
At minimum, you’ll need the blaster, tank, and regulator. You can use other tanks and regulators. However, this tank is compatible with the stock, and the regulator has a handy ON/OFF switch on the side. Other regulators don’t have that feature and require more adjusting. Almost any standard HPA tank (output pressure of 800psi) is compatible with this blaster. SLP tanks are too low-pressure and will not work.
Where do I fill up an HPA tank?
Any place that has the equipment to fill tanks. We take ours to our local paintball outlet or scuba store. It’s generally just a few dollars. You can also get your own refill setup if you’d like.
How do I set up my blaster?
It’s as simple as screwing in the regulator to the tank, and then into the blaster. Video instructions will be released shortly on how to set up your blaster and use it properly, as well as a guide to maintenance and safety.
How long until I get my blaster?
MILSIG guarantees our first shipment of blasters will arrive within 70 days after placing our first order. We placed our first order on June 14th, 2021. Give us a few days for a quality check after the blasters arrive, and your order will ship!
Will there be other barrel lengths and add-ons available?
Yes! There will be more barrel lengths and types, SCAR attachments, accessories, and likely shroud types. MILSIG also has a 3D-printed variation in the works, designed to be compatible with the core. The pre-order only offers the basic blaster setup, but lots of new things will be coming out in the near future.
Anyone who has purchased a pre-order will be on the list to be notified of add-ons and upgrades.
Who do I contact with questions?
Contact Derrikk at firstname.lastname@example.org 🙂 We’re happy to help!