– If you are using a 012 o-ring such as Talon Claw or Caliburn, the Chambered barrel option is the standard for most blasters
– Lots of options!
– Let us know what performance boosts you get!
– All barrels are deburred inside and out
– Chambered refers to a wider initial ID to allow for a pusher or ram with o-ring to fit
– Plain means deburred and chamfered
– Chamfered refers to the angled inside lip of the barrel to allow for easier dart loading
– Threading is 5/8-18 standard “JET” or Worker threading
Caliburn/Talon Claw: Plain 527
Caliburn/Talon Claw: Chambered 509
Zinc: Plain. 495.
Dart Zone Tomcat: Default barrel length: ~147mm
Zuru X-Shot Longshot: Stock Barrel: 13-1/2” Length, 0.532” ID (13.5mm). NON CHAMBERED. Just plain end is fine.
So anything a little tighter and/or longer would be better. Depends on what performance you’re looking for with what spring. 13.5” 0.511 would let you keep the stock muzzle and give more consistency in accuracy and an approx 20-30 FPS gain. 16” 0.509 would give you highest performance with a 11kg/K25 type spring.