– If you are using a 012 o-ring such as Talon Claw or Caliburn, the Chambered barrel option is the standard for most blasters
– Lots of options!
– Let us know what performance boosts you get!
– All barrels are deburred inside and out
– Chambered refers to a wider initial ID to allow for a pusher or ram with o-ring to fit
– Plain means deburred and chamfered
– Chamfered refers to the angled inside lip of the barrel to allow for easier dart loading
– Threading is 5/8-18 standard “JET” or Worker threading
Caliburn/Talon Claw: Plain 527
Caliburn/Talon Claw: Chambered 509
Zinc: Plain. 495.
Dart Zone Tomcat: Default barrel length: ~147mm
There are no reviews yet.