– This listing is for hardware only. Full DIY kits and printed part kits also available.
– Compatible with Talon and Katana style magazines
– Battery fits most 3s lipos
– Flywheel the World Mini Flywheels
– Easy disassembly
– Performance on-par with Dessert Pigeon and other FTW blasters
– Twig variant is the same as regular, just an inch shorter on the muzzle. It does not have a picatinny on the bottom of the nose.
– Night Snake variant is dual stage. It achieves slightly higher performance through the use of a second set of motors and wheels placed in the nose. The overall blaster length is increased due to this.
3s 1300mAh 45-90c LiPO (XT-60 connector)
Nerf Worker Talon Magazine
Nerf Thanhlon Talon Mags
Worker Short Darts 50-pack
Worker Gen3 Darts 200-pack
– Powered by Flywheel the Wheel miniwheels, Honeybadger motors or Merlin Motors.
– Merlin motors have a similar performance to Honeybadgers, except that they spin up faster, and are able to sustain a longer rev without heating up. Merlins are less likely to burn out if a jam occurs.
Access to files for printing your own parts available here: Print Files Download
Grass Snake is an original design by Freedom Blasters on Thingiverse. Used with permission. A percentage of all sales of this item will go to Freedom Blasters.
There are no reviews yet.