– Uses an N20 motor instead of a worm gear for more reliable high rate of fire
– Space for a selector switch to change your burst type available here: Woozi Select Fire Board
Features & Performance:
– Listing is for all the printed parts needed to assemble your own N20 Woozi. Complete DIY kit sold here
– Full auto dual stage trigger. Half trigger pull revs the flywheels and pulling it the rest of the way fires the blaster
– Worker Hurricane flywheels
– Similar in performance to the Bulwark, Hurricane and other Worker Hurricane wheel builds
– Single stage by default with dual stage option available. Brushless versions coming soon
– Shell contains Holdster/Lotus magnet mounts built in for easy installation
– Similar in shape, size, and weight of the original Woozi, but with a different pusher setup for increased durability and reliability
– Select-fire option coming sometime in the future….
– Talon magazine fed in the handle grip
– Lever mag release easily toggleable with thumb
– Thanhlon Magazines
– Worker Magazines
– Compatible with any half-length darts
–Recommended: Adventure Force Half Length
– Battery compartment accessible via thumbscrew on side
– Powered by 3s lipo, but fits lipo batteries up to 1500mAh.
– 3S 1500 Lipo
– 3S 1300 Lipo
– Fang Revamp motors, N20 motor, and Worker Hurricane flywheels.
– Pusher uses an N20 motor for reliable high rate of fire. Default setup is a 600rpm motor.
Stock & Accessories:
– Two options available: Nerf Stock Attachment or Sling Point.
– Sling for sling point
– Muzzle attachments sold separately
The N20 Woozi is an original design by woody7070 on Thingiverse. Sold under proper license.
There are no reviews yet.