– Uses an N20 motor instead of a worm gear for more reliable high rate of fire
– It’s finally here! The Select-Fire upgrade is now an optional add-on. Enables Full, Semi, or 3-Round Burst modes. Toggleable via a switch on the right side of the trigger.
Features & Performance:
– Listing is for a fully assembled and tested blaster. Battery, magazines, and darts sold separately.
– Hardware, printed parts, and DIY kits can be found at this link.
– Full auto dual stage trigger. Half trigger pull revs the flywheels and pulling it the rest of the way fires the blaster
– Worker Hurricane flywheels
– Similar in performance to the Bulwark, Hurricane and other Worker Hurricane wheel builds
– Single stage by default with dual stage option available. Brushless versions coming soon
– Shell contains Holdster/Lotus magnet mounts built in for easy installation
– Similar in shape, size, and weight of the original Woozi, but with a different pusher setup for increased durability and reliability
– Select-fire option coming sometime in the future….
– Compatible with any half-length darts
–Recommended: Adventure Force Half Length
– Fang Revamp motors, N20 motor, and Worker Hurricane flywheels.
– Pusher uses an N20 motor for reliable high rate of fire. Default setup is a 600rpm motor.
Stock & Accessories:
– Two options available: Nerf Stock Attachment or Sling Point.
– Sling for sling point
– Muzzle attachments sold separately
The N20 Woozi is an original design by woody7070 on Thingiverse. Sold under proper license.