– Listing includes all of the 3D printed and hardware parts needed to build your own Lepus. Assembly required.
– Fully automatic with two trigger setup. One revs the wheels, the second fires.
– Fire switch will only activate after rev switch is activated to prevent jams and accidental firing
– Extremely compact (6″ x 6″ x 2-1/2″)
– Mag in handle design with pull-detent system
– Variable rate of fire. Default configuration fires about 1 mag per half-second or 30 darts per second
– Powered by Fang ReVamped motors by Foamblast and Worker Hurricane Flywheels by Worker Mod
– N20 600rpm pusher motor makes for reliable single fire and controlled full auto fire.
– Performance on-par with similar builds (Hurricane, Bulwark, Woozi, etc) (~130 FPS)
– Battery compartment dimensions are: 58mmx15mmx43mm
Darts & Loading:
– Compatible with Talon, Thanhlon, and other Talon style magazines
– Medium crush (32.5mm) means will work with most dart types, but recommended darts are the Half-length Adventure Force darts.
Battery & Charger:
– Rear thumbscrew for quick access to battery cover and internals
– Compatible with small 3s Lipo batteries (Tattu 450mAh recommended).
– NOT compatible with 1300 or 1500mAh batteries.
– Wired with JST connector for compact size
-Battery Charger: IMAX B6 Lipo Battery Charger
– Additional Motor Setup
– Magnetic Pop-Loc Holster
View a color configurator here: Lepus Color Configurator
View the build guide here: Lepus Build Guide
Jackrabbitnerfer originally designed the Lepus to be a full-auto sidearm for his Caliburn or HPA blaster.
**Original design by JackRabbitNerfer on Etsy. Sold with permission.
Bennett Morrison –
Aside from a delay due to lack of fang revamps, I am very satisfied with my purchase. The print quality is nearly perfect. Everything is included. Props to Frontlinefoam
Koen Kahle –
Great product. Love playing with it and just dumping mags. (I don’t own one but my cousin does)
Fantastic shooter! Quality design with good tolerances for easy assembly and long-term reliability. Great support too when I had questions (they quickly pointed out that I had the polarity reversed on the pusher motor).
it literally spits darts!!!!!!!!!!!!!