– Fully automatic with two trigger setup. One revs the wheels, the second fires.
– Designed for use as a secondary blaster
– Fire switch will only activate after rev switch is activated to prevent jams and accidental firing
– Extremely compact (6″ x 6″ x 2-1/2″)
– Mag in handle design with pull-detent system
– Variable rate of fire. Default 3000rpm motor fires about 1 mag per half-second or 50 darts per second
– Powered by Fang ReVamped motors by Foamblast and Worker Hurricane Flywheels by Worker Mod
– Performance on-par with similar builds (Hurricane, Bulwark, Woozi, etc) (~130 FPS)
– Battery compartment dimensions are: 58mmx15mmx43mm
DARTS & LOADING:
– Worker 15 Round Magazines – recommended
– Adventure Force Half-Length Darts – recommended
– Compatible with Talon, Thanhlon, and other Talon style magazines
– Medium crush (32.5mm) means will work with most dart types.
BATTERY & CHARGER:
– Tattu 450mAh – Recommended
– iMAX B6 LIPO Charger – recommended
-Compatible with small 3s Lipo batteries (Tattu 450mAh recommended).
– Rear thumbscrew for quick access to battery cover and internals (NOT compatible with 1300 or 1500mAh batteries.)
– Wired with JST connector for compact size
View a color configurator here: Lepus Color Configurator
* Sold with permission by original designer, JackRabbitNerfer. A percentage of all sales of this item will go to JackRabbitNerfer.